Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF THE ONLINE STORE
The owner, seller and administrator of the store is:
Estarami Limited Company
with its registered office in Lodz at: ul. Wróblewskiego 19a / 19, 93-578 Lodz, NIP: 9542779875, REGON: 367790756, entered into the National Court Register under the number 0000686748.
The Customer has the right to negotiate the provisions of the contract with the Seller before placing the order. If the Customer resigns from the possibility of concluding a contract through individual negotiations, these Regulations and generally applicable law shall apply.
AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
1) The online store available at: www.thhandicraft.com is run by Estarami Limited Liability Company – detailed information on its operations is presented above.
2) The Regulations are drawn up in Polish and constitute a standard contract form of a distance contract in accordance with the generally applicable provisions of Polish law.
3) In order to conclude the Agreement with the Seller, the Buyer may exercise the right to negotiate the terms of the Agreement or conclude an Agreement with the Seller based on these Regulations.
4) The content of the Regulations, in the case of a separate decision of the Buyer, constitutes the content of the concluded Agreement between the Parties. The content of the Agreement is recorded in accordance with applicable regulations and made available to the Buyer on a durable medium in order to guarantee the Buyer the possibility of invoking it if necessary.
5) Sales are carried out in the territory of the Republic of Poland and outside its territory.
6) The customer has the opportunity to read the Code of Good Practice for Entrepreneurs. The Code of Good Practice is contained in the Act of August 23, 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices.
7) All products offered in the Store are brand new, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the market.
8) The Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with products without defects.
9) The prices provided on the Online Store website are expressed in Polish zlotys or in euro and include VAT.
10) The Buyer may place orders in the Store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the website www.thhandicraft.com
11) Communication with the Seller by the Buyer causes the Buyer to bear the costs arising from contracts concluded by the Buyer with third parties for the possibility of using certain forms of distance communication, the Seller does not charge any additional fees or benefits for the possibility of communicating with him.
12) The subject of the Online Store is the retail sale of handicrafts and other decorative products as well as souvenirs via the Internet.
13) In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of law applicable in the territory of the Republic of Poland will apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended), the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014 item 827) and the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 as amended) .
14) The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of the Buyer who is also a Consumer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended), under the mandatory provisions of law. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, priority is given to these provisions.
15) In the event of a dispute with the Seller, the Consumer may settle the matter amicably by:
1) REGULATIONS – these Regulations with attachments; informing about the obligations and rights of two Parties to the Agreement;
2) PARTY – the Party to the Agreement is the Buyer or the Seller; in the case of the concept of a Party – shall mean the Buyer and the Seller together;
3) AGREEMENT CONCLUDED AT DISTANCE – A contract concluded remotely by the Parties in the absence of simultaneous presence of two Parties to the Agreement; The contract is concluded using remote communication channels available in the store;
4) COMMUNICATION CHANNELS – forms of placing orders remotely specified in item 10 AND GENERAL PROVISIONS;
5) AGREEMENT – an agreement concluded with the simultaneous presence of two Parties; concluded during personal collection in the Store as a result of a Booking made by the Buyer;
6) RESERVATION – each order with a personal pickup placed by the Buyer through the available Communication Channels to reserve a specific product for a given pickup day. The contract in this case is concluded at the time of personal pickup in the stationary store;
7) STATIONARY SHOP – place of direct sale by the Seller;
8) SHOP – online store available at: www.thhandicraft.com
9) SELLER – Estarami Limited liability company with its registered office in Lodz, at: ul. Wróblewskiego 19a / 19, 93-578 Lodz, NIP: 9542779875, REGON: 367790756, entered into the National Court Register under the number 0000686748.
10) SERVICE PROVIDER – Estarami Limited liability company with its registered office in Lodz, at: ul. Wróblewskiego 19a / 19, 93-578 Lodz, NIP: 9542779875, REGON: 367790756, entered into the National Court Register under the number 0000686748.
11) CUSTOMER – a natural person, legal person and organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity, purchasing products through the Online Store;
12) CONSUMER – a natural person purchasing products through the Online Store for a purpose not related directly to his business or professional activity
13) BUYER – the Customer and the Consumer together;
14) SERVICE RECIPIENT – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity, purchasing products through the online store;
15) ORDER – an offer to conclude a sales contract submitted by the Buyer via the Online Store;
16) USER – any entity using the online store;
17) ACCOUNT – the User’s individual administrative panel available after registration and logging in to the Online Store, marked with a login and password, used to conclude sales contracts;
18) REGISTRATION – the process of creating an Account by the User in the Online Store;
19) SALE AGREEMENT – a contract of sale of goods concluded between the Seller and the Buyer via the Online Store;
20) PRODUCT – any item sold through the online store;
21) FORM OF PAYMENT – a form of payment for the ordered product, selected by the Buyer when placing the Order, offered by the Store or as a result of individual arrangements with the Store in a different form than the form of payment presented on the website;
22) FORM OF DELIVERY – the form of delivery of the ordered product, selected by the Buyer during the placed Order or as a result of individual arrangements conducted with the Store in a different form than the form of delivery presented on the website;
23) SALE DOCUMENT – A receipt confirming the sales contract;
24) ANNEXES – information on the right to withdraw from the contract and a model withdrawal form;
25) CODE OF GOOD PRACTICES – a set of rules of conduct, adopted in the generally applicable law in the form of ethical and professional standards in order to counteract unfair market practices, which is used by the Seller;
26) INFORMATION – information about the product, located next to the product photo, which is a description of the most important terms and characteristics of the product, enabling the Buyer to become familiar with its properties;
27) CART – a form of storage for products selected by the Buyer for the purpose of their subsequent purchase;
28) PRODUCT RELEASE PLACE – place indicated by the Buyer in the order placed, to which the product purchased by the Buyer is to be delivered;
29) PRODUCT RELEASE TIME – the moment in which the Buyer or other person authorized to collect the product is the product that is the subject of the concluded contract;
30) COMPLAINTS ADDRESS AND WITHDRAWAL ADDRESS – address or addresses indicated by the Seller as the addresses for submitting specific statements, being correspondence addresses;
31) SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT or SUBJECT OF THE PROVISION – products or services selected by the Buyer that are the subject of the Agreement or the subject of the Provision; the scope of the subject of the Agreement also includes the provision of the Product Delivery by the Seller, if the Buyer chooses one of the product delivery forms offered by the Seller;
32) SERVICES PROVIDED BY ELECTRONIC MEANS – functionalities of the ICT system and IT enabling the Service Provider to offer specific technical solutions such as: the possibility of creating and maintaining an Account in the Online Store and enabling the one-time option of placing an Order via the Order Form located in the Online Store; without the simultaneous presence of the parties (at a distance), through the transmission of data at the individual request of the Service Recipient, sent and received by means of electronic processing devices, including digital compression, and data storage, which are fully transmitted, received or transmitted via a telecommunications network in the meaning of the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law;
33) ORDER FORM – a technical system located in the Online Store that allows the Buyer to place an Order through the available form fields, without having to register in the Online Store beforehand;
34) IT SYSTEM – technical and IT structures as well as software enabling transmission;
35) WADA – legal defect or physical defect of the purchased product;
1) Registration in the Online Store is voluntary and free.
2) In order to register in the Store, the User should complete the registration form located on the Store’s website, providing his true data.
3) In order to successfully complete the Registration process, the User is required to provide the following data:
Optionally, it may provide the Company Name and Tax Identification Number, and indicate a different Shipping Address than the Employer’s data.
4) After the User completes the registration form fields required, an activation link will be sent to the e-mail address provided.
5) To create a User Account, click on the link confirming the account creation.
6) If the User’s data required during the registration process change, the User is asked to update them in order to bring them to a true state.
7) In a situation where the User’s data required during the registration process will change after the start of the contract, the User is asked to update them and inform the Store about it.
1) The buyer may place orders in the Store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via
2) Orders are carried out during the store’s business hours on business days from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) from 8:00 to 16:00.
3) The store sells in Poland as well as abroad.
4) Companies based in European Union countries with a European Tax Identification Number (NIP) make purchases without VAT as part of WDT (Intra-Community Supply of Goods).
5) Shipments made to countries outside the European Union must undergo customs clearance. The cost of customs clearance is added to the order. It is calculated based on the number of items on the VAT Invoice and the value of the order.
6) A receipt is issued for each order.
7) Information about the products presented on the Store’s websites does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code; constitute an invitation to conclude a sales contract.
8) Placing an order constitutes an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, submitted to the Seller by the Buyer.
9) Registration and account creation is not a prerequisite for placing an order in the thhandicraft.com Store. The buyer has the option of placing an order through the online store without prior registration.
10) To place an order, the Buyer should add the product he intends to buy to the Basket. Adding a product to the “Basket” does not mean placing an order. Products can be added or removed from the “Basket”.
11) “Basket” enables the Buyer to manage the ordered products and to convert the value of the order.
12) To finalize the order, please add the products you selected to the “Basket”. The next step is to specify the shipping method and payment method. After completing these steps, select the “order and pay” button if you confirm the order.
13) After submitting the correct order, the order is considered accepted. Orders placed in this way are confirmed by email. The moment of concluding the contract is considered to be the sending of the order confirmation by the Store.
14) The buyer may change the order by e-mail or phone, or withdraw the entire order if it has not been sent.
15) The ordered goods will be delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer
16) The shipment of the goods takes place within a maximum of 72 hours from the date of posting the full amount to the store’s account in the case of orders paid by bank transfer or from placing an order if the cash on delivery option is selected. If you choose an option
personal collection, payment takes place upon receipt of the goods.
17) The date of performance of the Agreement concluded via the Online Store is the day on which the Buyer receives the parcel. In the case of a Contract concluded in a Stationary Store, concluded after prior Product Booking using the Online Store, the date of performance of the Contract is the Buyer’s receipt of the product in the Stationary Store.
V METHOD OF PAYMENT
1) All prices in the Store are gross prices, including tax on goods and services (VAT).
2) The store provides the following types of payment:
3) The buyer purchases the goods and orders the service according to the prices and delivery costs applicable at the time of placing the order.
4) The Seller reserves the right to change prices and the amount of delivery costs, in particular in the event of a change in the price lists of services provided by the entity performing the delivery. This provision does not apply to orders already processed.
5) Current prices and delivery costs are shown on the subpage of the Online Store and are visible at the level of the Cart.
1) Delivery takes place to the address indicated by the Customer in the order.
2) The ordered goods are delivered by courier or Poczta Polska. The buyer is charged for delivery specified in the transport price list.
3) Orders are processed after the payment has been entered, with the choice of payment by bank transfer or other transfers. Immediately after placing and completing the order, deliveries on delivery are carried out.
4) Prices of transport depend on the way the order is placed as well as the chosen method of payment and are given to the Customer at the time of ordering.
5) The buyer is charged for delivery specified in the transport price list. Available delivery methods are visible at the Basket level.
6) If the Seller cannot perform the service because the product is not available, immediately, but at the latest within thirty days of the conclusion of the Agreement, it will notify the Customer, who will decide on the further fate of his order.
7) If the Seller cannot perform a service with properties individually ordered by the Customer due to the temporary inability to meet it, the Seller may, with the consent of the Customer, perform a substitute service, corresponding to the same quality and purpose, and for the same price or remuneration or in another manner agreed by the parties. .
8) The buyer has the option of choosing a different form of delivery (carrier) than that offered on the Online Store Website. In this case, however, the risk of loss, damage and liability for the shipment upon its release by the Seller to the carrier lies with the Buyer.
9) In the case of the situation described above in item 6, information about the liability for the shipment is sent to the Buyer by the Seller by e-mail to the contact address provided after placing the order.
10) If the Seller cannot perform the service due to the fact that the goods are not available, immediately, but at the latest within thirty days from the conclusion of the Contract, he will notify the Buyer, who will make a decision about the further fate of his order.
11) If the Seller cannot perform a service with properties individually ordered by the Buyer due to the temporary inability to meet it, the Seller may, with the consent of the Buyer, perform a substitute service, corresponding to the same quality and purpose, and for the same price or remuneration or in another manner agreed by the Parties. .
12) It is recommended that the consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, if possible, checked the condition of the goods after delivery and in the presence of a representative of the entity performing the delivery (courier, postal operator, etc.), wrote the appropriate report. Checking the shipment will facilitate and accelerate the pursuit of any claims from the entity responsible in the event of mechanical damage to the shipment arising during transport. In such situations, it is recommended that the Consumer contact the Seller as soon as possible to the e-mail address: email@example.com. The Buyer who is not a Consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code is obliged to check condition of the goods after delivery and in the presence of a representative of the entity performing the delivery (courier, postal operator, etc.). In the event of mechanical damage to the package during transport, the customer should write a damage report and immediately contact the seller by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VII COMPLAINTS – WARRANTY
1) In the case of contracts concluded with consumers within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, the Seller shall be liable to the Consumer on the principles set out in art. 556 and subsequent of the Civil Code for physical or legal defects (warranty).
2) The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years of the item being released to the Consumer, and if the subject of the sale is the item used within one year of the item being released to the Consumer.
3) The consumer’s claim for removing the defect or replacing the item sold for one free of defects expires after one year, counting from the day the defect was found, but not earlier than two years after the item was released to the Consumer, and if the subject of sale is the item used before year from the moment of handing over the item to the Consumer.
4) If the expiry date of the item specified by the Seller or the manufacturer ends after two years from the date of delivery of the item to the Consumer, the Seller is liable under the warranty for physical defects of this item found before the expiry of that period.
5) A physical defect consists in the non-compliance of the item sold with the Agreement. In particular, the item sold is inconsistent with the Agreement if:
6) Equally to the assurance of the Seller, public assurances of the producer or his representative, the person who places the item on the market in the scope of his business activity, and the person who by placing the thing sold in his name, trademark or other distinctive sign shall be treated as manufacturer.
7) The Seller is released from the liability specified in point 5c only if:
(a) proves that he did not know these assurances or, judging reasonably, he could not know;
8) The item sold has a physical defect also in the event of incorrect installation and commissioning, if these activities were carried out by the Seller or a third party for which the Seller is responsible, or by the Buyer who followed the instructions received from the Seller.
9) In the case of a Contract with a Consumer, if a physical defect was found within one year of the delivery of the item, it is assumed that it existed at the time of transition
Dangers to the Consumer. If a defect is found after one year from the date of delivery of the item, the obligation to demonstrate that the defect existed in the product at the time of purchase rests with the consumer.
10) The consumer, if the item sold has a defect, may:
11) The consumer may not withdraw from the Contract if the defect is irrelevant.
12) The consumer who exercises the rights under the warranty, is obliged at the expense of the Seller to deliver the defective item to the Complaint Address, and if, due to the type of item or the way it was mounted, the delivery of the item by the Consumer would be excessively difficult, the Consumer is obliged to make the item available to the Seller at the place of in which the item is located. In the event of non-performance of the obligation by the Seller, the Consumer is entitled to return the item at the expense and risk of the Seller.
13) The Seller asks that in order to facilitate the complaint process, attach a description of the non-compliance of the goods with the Contract.
14) The Seller will respond to the Customer’s notification within 14 (fourteen) days. Otherwise, it is considered that the Seller has recognized the Consumer’s statement or request as justified.
15) The Seller, in the event of a Consumer request specified in point 10 a or b may replace the defective item for a non-defective one or remove the defect, provided that it occurs immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer.
16) However, if the item has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller, or the Seller has not complied with the obligation to exchange the item for one free of defects or to remove the defect, he shall not have the right to replace the item or remove the defect.
17) The consumer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, request the exchange of the item for a non-defective one or instead of the replacement demand the removal of the defect, unless bringing the item into compliance with the Agreement in the manner chosen by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by The Seller, while the assessment of excessive costs takes into account the value of the item free from defects, the type and significance of the defect as well as attention is paid to the inconvenience to which the Consumer would otherwise expose the satisfaction of the claim.
18) The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Consumer’s request if bringing the defective item into conformity with the Agreement in the manner chosen by the Consumer is impossible or requires excessive costs compared to the second possible way of bringing the item into compliance with the Agreement.
19) In the event of a price reduction, the reduced price should remain in proportion to the price under the Contract in which the value of the item with the defect remains to the value of the item without the defect.
20) The Seller is obliged to replace the defective item for one free of defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the Consumer.
21) In a situation where a defective item has been installed, the Consumer may request the Seller to disassemble and re-assemble after replacing it with a non-defective one or removing the defect. In the event of non-fulfillment of this obligation by the Seller, the Consumer is authorized to perform these activities at the expense and risk of the Seller.
22) The Seller may refuse disassembly and reinstallation if the cost of these activities exceeds the price of the item sold.
23) The consumer, in the case described above, may require the Seller to disassemble and reassemble, however, he is obliged to bear part of the costs associated with it in the value exceeding the price of the item sold, or may require the Seller to pay a part of the cost of disassembly and reassembly, up to the price of the item sold .
24) In the case of contracts concluded with customers who are not also consumers within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, pursuant to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller’s liability under the warranty is excluded.
25) In accordance with the deadlines indicated in points 2, 3 and 4 of this section of the Regulations, the Consumer may submit a statement of withdrawal from speech or price reduction due to a physical defect of the item sold, and if the Consumer demanded replacement of the item for one free of defects or removal of the defect, the deadline to submit a statement of withdrawal from the Agreement or price reduction begins with the ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacing things or removing the defect.
26) In the event of an investigation before a court or arbitral tribunal of one of the rights arising from a warranty, the time limit for exercising other rights provided for in the Act, due to which the Consumer is entitled, shall be suspended until the final termination of the proceedings in this case. Accordingly, these rules also apply to mediation proceedings, whereby the deadline for exercising other rights under the warranty, entitled to the Consumer, begins to run from the day the court refuses to approve the settlement concluded before the mediator or the ineffective termination of mediation.
27) The period for exercising the rights under the warranty for legal defects of a sold item begins from the day on which the Consumer learned about the existence of the defect, and if the Consumer learned about the existence of the defect only as a result of an action by a third party – from the day on which the decision or other the authority’s decision issued in the dispute with the third party has become final.
28) If due to a defect of the item sold, the Consumer has made a statement regarding withdrawal from the Contract or a price reduction, he may demand compensation for the damage he suffered by concluding the Contract without knowing about the existence of the defect, even if the damage was a consequence of circumstances for which the Seller shall not be liable in particular, it may demand reimbursement of the costs of concluding the Agreement,
the costs of collection, handling, storage and insurance of goods, reimbursement of expenses made to the extent that he benefited from them and did not receive their reimbursement from a third party, and the costs of processes.
29) The above does not prejudice the generally applicable provisions on the obligation to repair damage on general principles.
30) In the event that the Seller conceals a defect, the expiry of the deadline shall not exclude the rights under the warranty.
31) The complaint address is: Estarami Sp. z o.o. ul. Dubois 8/2, 93-491 Lodz, Poland.
Privacy, i.e. people affected by the collected data.
The User may contact the Store Administrator by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or by post to the Seller’s address:
ESTARAMI Sp. z o.o.
Ul. Dubois 8/2, 93-491 Lodz
X COOKIES POLICY
entering login and password on each subpage.
creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how the User uses the website, which allows improving its structure and content
XI WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT – RETURNS OF PRODUCTS
1) Consumer, pursuant to art. 27 of the Act on the rights of consumers who have concluded a distance contract, may withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in art. 33, 34 and 35 of the Act on consumer rights by submitting a relevant statement in writing within fourteen days from the date of delivery of the subject of the contract to him. To comply with this deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry. The statement can be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address:
Estarami Sp. Z o.o.
Ul. Dubois 8/2, 93-491 Lodz
2) The declaration may be submitted on the form which constitutes the Annex to these Regulations and which was sent to the Consumer along with the product, also available at www.thhandicraft.com or in another form, in accordance with the Act on Consumer Rights.
3) Along with the declaration referred to in point 1, the Customer is also asked to send information about the current account number to which the refund should be made.
4) The Seller confirms to the Consumer immediately after receiving the statement of withdrawal from the contract that he has received it. Such confirmation is sent to the e-mail address provided on the Order or indicated as contact on the submitted statement of withdrawal from the contract.
5) In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement is considered void.
6) The consumer is obliged to return the product or products immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he withdrew from the Contract.
7) The consumer returns the subject or objects of the Agreement from which he withdrawn at his own risk and cost.
8) The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the product or products that are the subject of the Agreement, following the use of the product or products in a way that goes beyond the ordinary management of the product, to determine the characteristics, functionality and nature of the product.
9) The Seller shall promptly, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement on withdrawal from the Contract by the Consumer, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivery of the product, provided that:
10) The consumer, in the event of withdrawal from a distance contract for services started with the consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract, is required to pay for the services fulfilled until the withdrawal from the contract.
11) The amount of the payment is calculated in proportion to the scope of the service rendered, taking into account the price or remuneration agreed in the Agreement. If the price or remuneration is excessive, the basis for calculating this amount is the market value of the service provided.
12) The consumer shall not bear the costs of providing digital content that is not saved on a tangible medium if he did not agree to the performance of the service before the deadline to withdraw from the Contract or was not informed about the loss of his right of withdrawal from the Contract at the time of granting such consent. or the entrepreneur has not provided confirmation in accordance with art. 15 paragraph 1 and art. 21 paragraph 1 of the Act on consumer rights.
13) The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from the Consumer until he receives the item back or the Consumer provides proof of sending it back, depending on which event occurs first.
14) The consumer, in accordance with art. 39 of the Act on consumer rights, there is no right to withdraw from the Contract in cases of:
computer delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
XII PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
1) The Service Provider provides the following Electronic Services via the Online Store:
2) Provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider is free.
3) The Agreement for the provision of Electronic Services consisting in maintaining an Account in the Online Store is concluded for an indefinite period.
4) The contract for the provision of electronic services consisting in enabling the submission of orders via the appropriate Form is concluded for a definite period of time and terminates when the order is placed or the Customer ceases to place the order.
6) The Service Recipient is obliged to use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the law and decency, while respecting personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties. The Service Recipient is forbidden to provide illegal content. It is forbidden to use Electronic Services in a manner that unlawfully interferes with the functioning of the Online Store by using specific software or devices and by sending or placing unsolicited commercial information in the Online Store.
7) The Customer may submit complaints related to the provision of electronic services via the Online Store by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: Estarami Sp. Z o.o. Ul. Dubois 8/2, 93-491 Lodz. The Service Provider will consider the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of submission of the complaint.
8) The Service Recipient may terminate with indefinite service for the provision of continuous electronic services at any time and without indicating the reasons by sending an appropriate statement via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: Estarami Sp. Z o.o. Ul. Dubois 8/2, 93-491 Lodz.
9) The Service Provider may terminate an indefinite contract for the provision of Electronic Services if the Service Recipient objectively or persistently violates the Regulations, and in particular when he provides unlawful content, after an ineffective, one-time call to stop, with an appropriate deadline. In this case, the contract expires after 7 days of submitting the declaration of intent to terminate.
10) By agreement of the parties, the Service Provider and the Service Recipient may terminate the Agreement for the provision of electronic services at any time.
11) Termination of the Agreement for the provision of electronic services concluded for an indefinite period by the Service Provider or the Service Recipient does not affect the rights or benefits acquired by the Parties during the term of the Agreement.
12) The Service Provider shall respond to the Complaint to the e-mail address provided by the Customer or in another manner agreed by the Parties.
XIII FINAL PROVISIONS
1) Changing the content of these Regulations may occur after informing Users about the scope of the envisaged changes no later than within 14 days before their entry into force.
2) Orders placed during the validity of the previous version of the Regulations will be implemented in accordance with its provisions. If the User does not agree to make changes to the Regulations, he may delete his Account.
3) Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is a Consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code will be settled by a common court having jurisdiction in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
4) Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code will be settled by a common court competent for the seat of the Store.
5) Users can contact the Seller in the following ways:
Ul. Dubois 8/2, 93-491 Lodz
6) Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link provided on the main page of the Online Store.
7) Regulations may be recorded, acquired and reproduced by printing or saving it on an appropriate data carrier.
8) The name of the thhandicraft.com Online Store address at which it is available: www.thhandicraft.com and all materials contained in it are subject to copyright and are protected by law. Using and distributing them without the consent of the Store owner is prohibited.
9) You can contact us 24/7 via email: email@example.com
10) These Regulations shall apply from September 1, 2019.